Char Dham Yatra Tour
- Pick up and drop DEHRADUN OR HARIDWAR by Private Vehicle
- All tour and transfer with all toll, tax and driver allowance as per mentioned below tour itinerary only
- Meal Plan Mapai Included
- Stay Duration will be 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Rooms will be Base category as per mentioned above hotels
- GST Included
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes
- Helicopter Tickets is not included
- If Guest will required Heli Tickets, so we can also provide also
- Rooms will be subject to availability at the time of booking, if will not available we will give you similar options
- All above hotel are 3 star categories
- We are providing in Kedarnath guest house as there is no any hotel or resort so we can provide only guest house
- In Char Dham there is no any 3 star + category or luxury accommodation
- According to us all above hotel or resort is better options with good ratings
- Please advise the same instructions to the Guest
Day 1: Arrival Delhi OR Dehradun Airport / Railway Station to Barkot
Arrival in Haridwar, in Morning have blessings to start you journey for Chardham (Four Abodes OF God). Proceed to Barkot via Dehradun & Mussoorie. En route visit Kempty fall. Upon arrival check in into the hotel, the rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Barkot.
Day 2: Barkot -Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 5 Kms Trek) Each side:-
Morning leave for Janki Chatti via Hanuman Chatti & Fool Chatti. On arrival Janki Chatti start Trek of 06 Kms for Yamunotri, On Arrive Yamunotri Holi Dip in Garam Kund, than Pooja and Darshan of Shree Yamunotri Ji, after Darshan and Pooja, afternoon start trek back to Janki Chatti on arrival Janki Chatti meet with driver and drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Barkot - Uttarkashi (100kms/4hr) HT:
1158 MTS. Late morning Drive to Uttarkashi by 10 AM. Visit Vishwanath Temple before you check in to your hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest day at leisure. Night Halt.
Day 04: Uttarkashi - Gangnani- Gangotri Harsil Uttarkashi (120Kms / 05 hrs) round trip:-
With packed breakfast & post Tea/ Coffee leave for Gangotri early in the morning. Offering prayers & Pooja Darshan, later drive back to Uttarkashi, en route visit Gangnani & Harsil. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 05: Uttarkashi - Guptkashi- (200 Kms/ 8-9 hrs)
Leave very early in the morning with packed breakfast for drive to Guptkashi. on arrival check in to the hotel and after refreshment in evening we will visit the famous temple of Kashi –Vishwnath at Guptkashi. After temple darshan back to hotel for Overnight stay in the hotel at Guptkashi.
Day 06: Guptakashi to Kedarnath by Tracking at your own and stay at Kedarnath
Early morning check-out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag -Gaurikund (30 Kms drive-one way). On arrival Gaurikund start your journey on the tough trek ahead and then visit Kedarnath by trek at Your own cost or you can hire a horse or doli on your own cost, After darshan check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Day 07: Kedarnath to Gupkashi Return by Tracking at your own and stay again at Guptkashi for Rest
Morning check-out from the hotel and drive to back Guptkashi on arrival check in to the hotel and full day leisure for rest and overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 08: Guptakashi/ Chopta – Pandukeshwar / GovindGhat / Badrinath (220 Kms / 07-08 hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceed to Badrinath via Joshimath & Pandukeshwar, (Narsimha Temple, Sankaracharaya Math) Badrinath. Evening Darshan & Pooja at Badrinath temple. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 09: Badrinath - Joshimath - Rudraprayag - (170 kms/06hr)-
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Mata Murti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the Mukh of the Saraswati River. Proceed to Rudraprayag O/N stay in Hotel in Rudraprayag.
Day 10: Rudraprayag- Devprayag Rishikesh-Haridwar (140 Kms/05hr) -
After breakfast drive to Haridwar en-route visit Devprayag, Rishikesh (Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula, Gita Mandir).After sightseeing proceed to Haridwar. Attend evening Aarti at Har-Ki-Pauri at Haridwar. Overnight stay in Haridwar.
Day 11 Dehradun OR Delhi Airport / Railway Station Drop
In the morning after breakfast check out from Haridwar hotel and drop you according to your schedule.